Household diys for something to do
While, in quarantine after the recent school closing due to the virus outbreak there has been a lack of things to do.
DIYs are a fun, and sometimes cost effective, way to stay busy. The first DIY will be marbling with nail polish. Anything can be marbled with nail polish, but in this demonstration, I used a mason jar.
What You Need:
- Nail Polish (preferably two different shades of a color, or different colors)
- Bowl of Water
- The item that is being marbled (I used a mason jar, but it could be anything)
- Something to mix the nail polish (Not necessary. It could be anything; I used the backside of a paintbrush)
- Fill a bowl with water (Make sure that the bowl is large enough to hold the item being marbled).
- Add the nail polish into the center of bowl (Try to make it so that the nail polish can cover the item).
- Mix the nail polish (This step is not necessary depending on whether or not different types of nail polish were used).
- Dip the item into the water (It might need to be dipped twice just to make sure that the item is covered).
- Let the item dry.
Donate to The Delphi