Categories:

Homecoming football game set for Friday

Terriers to take on South River
The football team versing J.P. Stevens at their last home game.
Gianna Roberts

On Friday, Oct. 4, the football team will play South River at Del Val’s annual Homecoming game. 

Oct. is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In support, the theme is “Pink Out.”

Claim a spot in the stands by 6:30 p.m. as the Homecoming court, a historic tradition for the Terriers, will be announced at 6:40 p.m., shortly before the game begins.

Kickoff will be at 7:00 p.m. on the Tap Webb Memorial Field. The Dawg Pound will meet at 6:15 p.m. in the student parking lot for paint-up.

Tickets will be $3 for students, K-12, with proof of their student IDs, and for elderly guests. Adults will be charged $4 per ticket. Be sure to bring additional cash to buy food and drinks at the concession stand. 

Del Val’s Thespians will be running a face painting and tattoo stand as you walk in. All proceeds go to Del Val’s Performing Arts program.

The All Sports Booster Club will be selling Del Val apparel, which includes sweatshirts, sweatpants, t-shirts and more.

Compared to South River’s record of 1-4, Del Val’s record is 3-1. A win over South River could pave the way to ending the season with an outstanding performance.

Get ready to pack the pound in your “Pink Out” apparel as we take on South River.

Can’t make it to the game? Watch all of the action on Hudl.

Spirits are as high, and Del Val is expecting plenty of alumni to head back to their roots and watch the Terriers play their hearts out this Friday.

$0
$2000

Your donation will support the student journalists of Delaware Valley Regional High School. Your contribution will allow us to attend conventions, purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.