Poll

What movie are you most excited for this summer?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Recent Results
Frenchtown, NJ

• 1 PM
    84 °
  • 2 PM
    85 °
  • 3 PM
    84 °
  • 4 PM
    84 °
  • 5 PM
    84 °
  • 6 PM
    82 °
  • 7 PM
    78 °
  • 8 PM
    74 °
  • 9 PM
    71 °
  • 10 PM
    68 °
  • 11 PM
    64 °
  • 12 AM
    62 °
  • 1 AM
    60 °
  • 2 AM
    58 °
  • 3 AM
    56 °
  • 4 AM
    56 °
  • 5 AM
    56 °
  • 6 AM
    57 °
  • 7 AM
    59 °
  • 8 AM
    61 °
  • 9 AM
    64 °
  • 10 AM
    67 °
  • 11 AM
    70 °
  • 12 PM
    72 °
  • 1 PM
    74 °
June 30
85°/ 64°
Moderate rain
July 1
78°/ 55°
Sunny
July 2
80°/ 53°
Sunny
NFs Hope tour was a great show that kept audiences Running.
NF "Hope" tour review
Ben Boschen, Reporter • May 29, 2024
Unified Theater will perform its cabaret later this week in the auditorium. (Image via Unified Theater)
Unified Theater program ready to perform
Jocelyn Denné, Assistant A&E Editor • May 21, 2024

NF “Hope” tour review

Ben Boschen
NF’s “Hope” tour was a great show that kept audiences “Running.”

NF is on his second tour for his fifth studio album, “Hope.” On Sunday May 19, he performed in Baltimore, Md. at CFG Bank Arena.

There would be no opener for NF, as he came right out and performed his song “Hope,” which is the first song on his album. He opened strong and the crowd was already into it, and I could tell it was going to be an awesome night.

A few songs later he performed “Careful,” which features Cordae, but NF performed the song by himself since Cordae was not there. Halfway through, he stopped and started to talk to the crowd. He wanted them to get loud and jump, so he restarted the song and the crowd got into it.

NF continued to interact with the crowd, and toward the halfway point of the concert, he stopped playing to shout out his drummer. The whole crowd started cheering his name

Towards the end of the night he played “MAMA,” which is dedicated to his mom who passed away when he was 18. It was an emotional song for both him and the crowd. As it ended, he was visibly upset as he pulled out raw emotion for that song. He followed it up with “Happy,” which has a positive outlook.

Over the course of the night he also played some of his older songs including, “Hate Myself,” “Time,” “The Search” and “Paid My Dues.”

The concert seemed to end early as NF walked off stage and the lights went dark, but they flashed and he started to play “Pandemonium.”

At the end of the night, NF played “Running,” the final song on “Hope.” This is one of my favorite songs because of its heavy and meaningful lyrics: “There’s happiness on the horizon, I’m hopeful I can see the light. I’ve Hesitated all my life, but I’m all done…. I’m done running from you, Spent my whole life in your shadow. Scared of who I’d be if I, yeah, said goodbye and I didn’t have you here.”

“Hope” is an album about gaining a new feeling in life, and NF’s lyrics and emotion all come together on this album. He leaves it off with a positive note about letting go of his old self and starting fresh.

Overall, I would say the concert was a 5 out of 5. Being a fan of NF for a few years now it was a dream come true. If I could see him in concert again, I would go in a heartbeat.