Recent Results
Upcoming Games
Select a Sport
Delaware Valley Regional High School
Mt. St. Mary’s
Apr 27 /10:00 A.M. / Girls Lacrosse
Delaware Valley Regional High School
Nottingham
Apr 27 /10:00 am / Softball
Delaware Valley Regional High School
North Warren Regional
Apr 27 /10:00am / Baseball
Poll

What is your favorite winter sport?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Eagles VS Packers
Touchdown in São Paulo: Eagles launch 2024 NFL season with international flair
Tyler McGuire, Reporter • April 24, 2024
The puck drops this weekend for the Stanley Cup finals.
Looking ahead at the Stanley Cup 2024
Sadie Swanson, Features Editor • April 17, 2024

Super Bowl LVIII preview

Owen Keane
The AFC’s Kansas City Chiefs will face the NFC’s San Fransisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.

On Feb. 11, Super Bowl LVIII kicks off with the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers chasing history. 

Both teams faced off in 2020, when the Chiefs had a surprising comeback to win 31 to 20.  They now face off again, this time with the 49ers having the best record in the NFC and one of the most well-rounded teams in the entire league.  As for the Chiefs, they didn’t start the season off well but have transformed into one of the most intimidating teams to face after entering the playoffs.

This game will be the Chiefs’ fourth Super Bowl appearance in the past five years.  They have already won twice against the 49ers and the Philadelphia Eagles.  Star Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has mentioned wanting to make a dynasty multiple times in different videos

Mahomes and tight end Travis Kelce have also just broken the prestigious playoff reception record previously held by Jerry Rice.  The Chiefs are chasing history and have one of their best chances ever to do it.

This poll has ended.

Who will win Super Bowl LVIII?

The 49ers started the regular season strong but have been hit or miss since the playoffs started.  One of the most surprising aspects of this team is that Brock Purdy, the last pick of the 2022 draft, is now the starting quarterback. 

Purdy has been criticized lately over how good he actually is, but that hasn‘t stopped him from leading the 49ers to the Super Bowl.  With that being said, the team looked shaky against the Green Bay Packers and needed a comeback in order to defeat the Detroit Lions in the NFC Championship game.  However, the 49ers still have one of the best rosters in the league with a staggering nine players making the Pro Bowl.

Both teams have overcome massive obstacles in order to reach the Super Bowl and are prime candidates to end the season with a bang.  This has been one of the most exciting seasons of football and is going to be capped off by two of the best teams in the league facing off in Las Vegas.