Poll

What movie are you most excited for this summer?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Recent Results
Frenchtown, NJ

• 3 PM
    64 °
  • 4 PM
    62 °
  • 5 PM
    61 °
  • 6 PM
    58 °
  • 7 PM
    55 °
  • 8 PM
    53 °
  • 9 PM
    51 °
  • 10 PM
    49 °
  • 11 PM
    47 °
  • 12 AM
    46 °
  • 1 AM
    46 °
  • 2 AM
    46 °
  • 3 AM
    45 °
  • 4 AM
    45 °
  • 5 AM
    46 °
  • 6 AM
    47 °
  • 7 AM
    49 °
  • 8 AM
    50 °
  • 9 AM
    51 °
  • 10 AM
    52 °
  • 11 AM
    52 °
  • 12 PM
    52 °
  • 1 PM
    52 °
  • 2 PM
    52 °
  • 3 PM
    51 °
May 3
65°/ 46°
Partly Cloudy
May 4
51°/ 45°
Patchy rain nearby
May 5
50°/ 46°
Heavy rain
Album artwork for Fireworks and Rollerblades. (Photo via Warner Records).
Benson Boone’s new album deserves “fireworks”
Reilly Botto, Reporter • April 30, 2024
The movie poster for “Immaculate,” out in theaters March 22.
Immaculate: a review
Brooke Regep, Contributing Writer • April 23, 2024

Taylor Swift’s new song “The Ring”

Better than the rest
Swift’s song “The Ring” shows she wants a man who wins. (Photo by Juliana Findeis and CNN)

The much anticipated album, “The Tortured Poets Society” by Dr. Taylor Allison Swift is dropping on April 19, and after “The Delphi’s” successful advertisement of Benson Boone’s song, “Beautiful Things,” “The Delphi” has been granted special access to a single from the album.

The title of the new single is”The Ring,” and Swift is clearly sending a message. In this piece of soul-touching musical genius, Swift continues to touch the hearts of all her fans by showing a vulnerable side.

Swift is telling the world she is ready to settle down with boyfriend Travis Kelce.

Swift also blatantly stated that she refuses to be seen with a loser, and if Kelce did not take home the Super Bowl ring, she would have left him for Brock Purdy as soon as possible. Many believe it is because she will not be torn down by men who throw balls at each other imperfectly.

Though she has gone on record to say that she is really happy with Kelce, Swift recently met with a financial consultant who estimated how much he would make from this big win. Swift needs his cash for the lavish lifestyle she lives.

With her new plan to buy out the United States with the revenue from her Era’s Tour, she needed an investment partner, and Kelce looked to be the perfect prospect, as long as he did not lose.

Flying from Japan is not easy, and she made that known with her lyrics, “I’m not flying from Japan to be seen with a man who loses.”

Swift also sings, “Don’t come near me if the score for the other team is more,” once again enforcing that due to her high level of fame, she will never be seen with a failure of a footballer.

These lyrics are one of the most intricate she has ever created, with honesty behind every lyric. It is transparent and raw, but her standards are a little low if she wants to achieve American presidency by 2030.