Del Val football returns for 2019 season

@delvalfootball

The 2019 Delaware Valley Regional High School Terriers Football Team

Jack Markowski, The Delphi Staff

Hey, Del Val! My name is Jack Markowski, and I am one of the new voices of Del Val Football. We’re all excited for the upcoming football season, which starts this Friday at home at 7 P.M. against St. Thomas Aquinas. Expect to see an offense that incorporates the pass more than in recent years in conjunction with a strong rushing attack and a defense that will make a big impact and surprise teams and fans alike. It’s always an exciting time when football season returns, so we’d like to see you all come out on Friday night and enjoy the game!

Make sure to wear your blue and gold and get loud in the Dawg Pound, our student section at sporting events, as it provides a great home-field advantage for our team and contributes to the atmosphere every Friday. It would be great for all freshman to come out to their first home game to get in the spirit and then to carry on their involvement with the Dawg Pound for years to come. You will also want to bring money so you can buy food and drinks, as well as support Alex’s Lemonade Stand, which is a great charity that raises awareness for childhood cancer. All in all, Friday will be a great experience for all and we can’t wait to see everyone come out and enjoy the game.

If you can’t make it out to the school this week, we also have home games against Johnson on Sept. 13, Hillside on Oct. 18 and North Plainfield on Oct. 25. Let’s go Del Val!