Delaware Valley to host Job Fair on April 20

Jack Hancsin, The Delphi Staff

On Wednesday, April 20, there will be a job fair held at Del Val from 5:30 to 7:30 pm in the cafeteria.

Mrs. Sterbenc has organized this job fair for people looking to fill full-time, part-time or seasonal jobs as well as Del Val students, other county high school students and all community members.

Businesses like Chick-fil-A, Beneduce Vineyards, Frenchtown Elementary School, Hunterdon Medical Center, Kohl’s, Military Recruiters, Phillips Farm, Riegel Ridge, Service Electric, Shop-Rite and many more will be on site.

The goal for the job fair is to host an event to help non-college-bound seniors find a full-time job that focuses on a career and then grows from there. 

Companies at the job fair will have representatives that will be there to talk to job seekers about available positions. Some of the companies will be accepting applications and some will even host interviews during the event.

There are a lot of companies that have jobs to fill and many employers looking for employees. This job fair is a special event that will give people the chance to connect with these employers.

Because attendees will be submitting applications and/or interviewing at the event, Ms. Sterbenc recommends that they are “dressed for success.”

Click here to see more info. about the participating businesses.