Quiz

What flower are you?

There was an error. Please try again.

6 Total Questions

Recent Results
Select a Sport
Delaware Valley Regional High School
18
Gill St. Bernards
2
Apr 23 / Girls Lacrosse
Delaware Valley Regional High School
7
Voorhees
0
Apr 23 / Baseball
Delaware Valley Regional High School
14
Phillipsburg
6
Apr 22 / Lacrosse

The Republic of Molossia invades U.S.

https://www.molossia.org/
His excellently Kevin Baugh, president of Molossia

On March 32, 2025, the Republic of Molossia, a micro-nation located inside of Nevada, invaded the United States.

This invasion began in the early hours of Monday morning when Molossia’s navy deployed their boats into areas throughout Nevada and took them over.  This sneak attack surprised the United States military and they were unable to fight back.

After conquering Nevada, their army kept fighting and has nearly taken over the entire west coast of the United States and is predicted to take over the entire country.

The Molossian sneak attack didn’t only occur within the U.S. and also affected their ongoing war in East Germany. This fight has been going on since 1973, but little progress has been seen; however, this most recent military resurgence has allowed them to conquer East Germany and they plan to keep going and take over more territory in Europe.

With this new regime coming to power and nobody brave enough to stop it, experts advise citizens to become supportive. If you are interested in helping fund their attack, you can purchase war bonds here.

This is all the current information available to the public. Please be sure to check “The Delphi” for all the most recent war updates.

View Comments (2)
$205
$2000