Quiz

What flower are you?

There was an error. Please try again.

6 Total Questions

Recent Results
Select a Sport
Delaware Valley Regional High School
18
Gill St. Bernards
2
Apr 23 / Girls Lacrosse
Delaware Valley Regional High School
7
Voorhees
0
Apr 23 / Baseball
Delaware Valley Regional High School
14
Phillipsburg
6
Apr 22 / Lacrosse

Kanye is a god

Gihon Warren
Kanye West has claimed to be a god, but is he telling the truth?

Kanye West is a name many are familiar with. He has won over 20 grammy awards, sold over 100 million records and people claim he is one of the most talented and popular black men of all time. 

However, this statement isn’t true. Kanye isn’t one of the most talented and popular black men of all time. He is much more than that. You see, Kanye is a god among men. The Shakespeare of our time. A man that can see past, present and future all as one, and a man that is above humanity. 

These are all claims Kanye has made over the years, but for some reason people don’t believe him. An astounding amount of evidence will prove these haters wrong.

Firstly, his music. This is what Kanye is most known for, and for good reason. The heavenly melodies and advanced lyrics are nothing short of god like.

Just look at “Lift Yourself,” a song Kanye released in 2018: an achievement not even Einstein would be able to achieve. A work of art that is so impactful, so beautiful, and so astonishing it can only mean that this is the work of a god.

In the song, Kanye raps, “Poopy-di scoop, scoop-diddy-whoop, whoop- di-scoop-di-poop, poop-di-scoopty, scoopty-whoop whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop poop-diddy, whoop-scoop poop, poop scoop-diddy-whoop whoop-diddy-scoop whoop-diddy-scoop, poop.”

This might seem like gibberish to most people, but it’s only because humanity just doesn’t have high enough intellectual caliber to even understand the complexity of these lyrics.

Kanye has said, “I am Shakespeare in the flesh,” and these lyrics clearly proved this fact.  

Kanye has also said that he is a god on multiple occasions.

“When someone comes up and says I am a god, everybody says ‘who does he think he is?’ I just told you who I thought I was, a god!” Kanye said.

This quote comes from 2013, the same year he dropped his album “Yeezus.” On that album, there is a song titled “I Am a God.” This song is proof enough that Kanye is a god among men. The lyrics of the song even prove it: “I am a god, I am a god, I am a god.”

Since Kanye has said this so many times, it obviously means that he is, in fact, a god.

By now we all know that if Kanye says something, we must take it as fact and nothing else. 

Kanye is a man of honesty. He is not afraid to speak his mind and is willing to tell the truths humanity is unwilling to accept. No matter how many brands cut ties with him, and no matter how much people turn against him, he will never stop speaking the truth.

This viewpoint on life puts him above all of humanity. So many celebrities, like James Corden, hide behind a mask. They put on a facade. They pretend to be kind, humble, chill, fun, but don’t act like this when they’re off camera. The reason they do this is to maintain their public image. They play it safe so no one can cancel them. This isn’t that big of a deal, but they are missing the bigger picture.

Kanye doesn’t care what other people think. He embraces the truth even in the face of adversity and that is nothing short of inspiring.

“I think very three-dimensional, I don’t think in the black-and-white lines I’ve been programmed to think in,” Kanye said. “I think in full color, so when I talk I have to describe a thought in five ways. I just tell the truth and telling the truth is crazy in a world full of lies.”

Kanye is someone we should all aspire to be. He shows us that we should always speak our minds even if it might sound “outrageous.” He shows us to never care about what other people think. He shows us that no matter how much people say you can’t do something, you can show them you can. Kanye West is a father, a rapper, a producer, a designer, an inspiration and most importantly, a god. Don’t ever forget that.