Everything to know about Prom 2024

Riley Campbell
With prom quickly approaching, make sure you’ve purchased your tickets!
A professional photographer will be on site to photograph your evening. (Irma Ilao Photography)

As the weather continues to warm, Prom night is getting closer.

This year’s prom is on May 3 at SteelStacks in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The event starts at 6:30 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m. 

Make sure to get your tickets when they go back on sale on March 25. Sales will close on April 8th. Each ticket will cost $140. 

The venue has been moved from Architects Golf Course, where the last few proms were held. Senior class advisor Diane Romeo said that many students spoke out against Architects and were interested in going somewhere else this year.

“So we researched and we wanted to stay around the same distance, and we found that a lot of the schools go to SteelStacks,” Romeo said. “So we tried to do what the students wanted.” 

When students first arrive at SteelStacks, there will be areas for them to take pictures in front of the picturesque background. The DJ will keep the curtains open behind him throughout the event to reveal the steel stacks. 

Upon arrival, students’ tickets will be checked, so make sure to have them on your phone or printed out.

The menu has been announced. Appetizers will be served, including boneless wings, pigs in a blanket, macaroni and cheese bites and more. The main course consists of caesar salad, herb grilled chicken, Cavatappi Alfredo, Penne Marinara and garlic bread. For dessert, cinnamon churros with caramel sauce will be offered. 

Put your dancing shoes on and get ready for a night filled with fun and excitement.